Visitors to our Web Site and Users in general should note that:
- The use of our Web Site is solely at their own risk on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Information on our Web Site is provided for general purposes only and is not intended to render accounting, tax, consultative, investment, legal or other professional advice or services, in any form. Laws, regulations and circumstances change constantly. Our Web Site is not intended to constitute the basis for any decision or course of action of any User’s specific circumstances and Users are cautioned to consult with their professional advisors before making any decision or taking any course of action. Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information on our Web Site. Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and also disclaims any liability for loss or damages which result directly or indirectly from the use in any form of any of the information on our Web Site including any personal information provided by Visitors and Users in general. Users assume all risks concerning the suitability to their needs and the accuracy of information on our Web Site and any publications therein.
- The use of this Web Site or any e-mail communication to any one at Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) or to Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) itself does not give rise to a client relationship notwithstanding receipt of such communication. A client relationship shall only arise upon our mutual agreement in writing.
- Internet communications may not be confidential and Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) does not guarantee the confidentiality of any e-mail or internet transmissions. Users are cautioned not to send any information via e-mail or the internet where confidentiality or privacy is an issue. Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) assumes no liability whatsoever for any confidential information sent to us over the internet. Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) reserves the right to make changes at any time to the Web Site which may include information, services and technical specifications without notice.
- Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) expressly disclaims any liability regarding links to other web sites or any information, products, or services that they contain.
- Any legal questions or disputes arising from the use of our Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and the courts of the Province of Ontario shall have primary jurisdiction.
- For the purposes of this Disclaimer, Maple Leaf Angels (MLA) shall include its related or affiliated partnerships, its partners, principals, employees, agents and authorized representatives and includes affiliated corporations and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and authorized representatives.